- Acid Tie-Dye and Rainbow Leopard are not just super colorful designs, but they are also UV reactive. Be warned if there’s a blacklight around, as these are sure to turn some heads whether you’re at home or at a concert! The fabric on these are slightly more stretchy than the reflective poi.
- Scarab and Gold Shatter are shiny and glamorous out in the sunlight. They’re super reflective making them a very fun prop to have when it’s bright out, and also very visible in dimmer settings too. The fabric on these are slightly more taut than the UV reactive poi.
- Fabric Loop is a knot made at the end of the fabric with the poi. These are very versatile as the knot can be changed to be a single finger loop, double finger loop, wrist loop, or any variation of loop that can be knotted. We will upload a video soon on the different knots and handles we’ve come up that are our favorites.
- Black Knobs are made of hard, durable plastic and are on the larger side to give you a sizable handle to hold onto. These are fun to use if you like to have something to grab onto or if you might try your hand at tosses or poi juggling as they have a good weight to them!
- UltraKnobs made by Ultrapoi are a poi spinner favorite LED knob. With dozens of light settings, these are great LED options for those who want to really glow up in the dark, and especially great if you want to do those tosses in dark settings. These have a limited life-time warranty through Ultrapoi, and you can use this link to request product service.
Poi Weight: 95-100g each
Length: Each poi is adjustable but starts at 25″